Dietitians and Food Service Managers provide excellent nutrition care for their patients. During an emergency, patients need an uninterrupted source of appropriate nutrition. Meals for All is an emergency preparedness meal plan, RDN approved with easy instructions and emergency and disaster policies and procedures.
Meals for All emergency preparedness meal solution provides:
- Turnkey emergency preparedness meal plan
- Delicious freeze dried recipes with quality USDA inspected ingredients
- Menus pre-planned for three meals and a snack each day
- All therapeutic and texture modified diets are covered – even puree is available
- Can be easily implemented by volunteers or staff
- Training materials included
- Meals can be prepared with cold water if utilities are unavailable
- Flexible meal plans from one to seven days
- Simple inventory system and long shelf life reduces expense of managing emergency inventory
- Regulatory friendly with all documentation included
Ask a question or Request more information
Our Facility purchased Meals for All because everything is included and all diets are supported. In the past, there have been so many questions during survey about the emergency supplies. State surveyor passed this year without any questions and was impressed with how little space was needed to store three days of food for 120 people.
Debbie M. CDM, CFPP, Fairfield, CA