Emergency Planners – Risk Managers
Emergency Planners or Risk Managers assess hazards and are responsible for all aspects of the safety and security of those who work or visit a health care facility. That responsibility includes continuity of care and safety even during an emergency or disaster.
Meals for All emergency preparedness meal solution provides:
- Turn-key complete solution ready to implement
- Delicious freeze-dried food with quality USDA inspected ingredients
- Menus pre-planned for three meals and a snack each day
- All therapeutic and texture modified diets are covered — even puree is available
- Can be easily implemented by volunteers or untrained staff
- Meals can be prepared with cold water if utilities are unavailable
- Flexible plans from one to seven days
- Complete written policy manual is included with each order
- Simple inventory system and long shelf life reduces expense of managing emergency inventory
- Regulatory friendly with all documentation included
You pay for it once, possibly amortizing the cost. You don’t bother with it again for ten years. The food tastes good, I have tasted it. ANYONE can prepare it. You add hot water, stir, and serve it from the container that you dispose of. No mess.
- The menu will cover all therapeutic diets, all in one including Diabetic, Renal, NAS etc.
- The meals are mostly casserole type items so the appearance is not an issue.
- It’s definitely not the gray peas and sludge of broken canned ravioli.
-Scott, Healthcare Administrator