For Educators-Emergency Meals
Educators from pre-school to graduate school assume responsibility for all aspects of their students’ safety and security while on their campus. That responsibility includes continuity and safety even during an emergency or disaster. Meals for All is simply the easiest, most cost-effective Emergency Meal Solution available.
Meals for All emergency preparedness meal solution provides:
- Turn-key complete solution ready to implement
- Delicious freeze-dried food with quality USDA inspected ingredients
- Menus pre-planned for three meals and a snack each day
- All therapeutic and texture modified diets are covered — even puree is available
- Can be easily implemented by volunteers or untrained staff
- Meals can be prepared with cold water if utilities are unavailable
- Flexible plans from one to seven days
- Complete written policy manual is included with each order
- Simple inventory system and long shelf life reduces expense of managing emergency inventory
- Regulatory friendly with all documentation included
Disasters come in many forms, can occur anywhere at any time and run the gambit from natural causes such as earthquakes, fires, floods, and severe storms to man-made causes such as an active shooter and chemical spills. Knowing how to react and respond in a time of crisis can go a long way to keeping you and your students out of harm’s way. Whether in day care, K-12 or a college/university, school emergency preparedness efforts and emergency plans help to keep students and staff safe.
Resources for Schools: Educating for Emergencies Prepare your school for an emergency American Red Cross