Community Planners or Safety Officers, emergency meals are vital for disaster preparedness. As you assess local hazards, responsibilities for all aspects of safety and security include those who work or live in your jurisdiction even during an emergency or disaster. Preparing our communities for a real disaster can save lives! Our nation’s emergency managers, firefighters, law enforcement officers, EMT/paramedics, and other emergency responders do an incredible job of keeping us safe, but they cannot do it alone. We must all embrace our personal responsibility to be prepared – in doing so; we contribute to the safety and security of our communities as well.
Meals for All emergency preparedness meal solution provides:
- Turn-key complete solution ready to implement for disaster preparedness
- Delicious freeze-dried food with quality USDA inspected ingredients
- Menus pre-planned for three meals and a snack each day
- All therapeutic and texture modified diets are covered — even puree is available
- Can be easily implemented by volunteers or untrained staff
- Meals can be prepared with cold water if utilities are unavailable
- Flexible plans from one to seven days
- Complete written policy manual is included with each order
- Simple inventory system and long shelf life reduces expense of managing emergency inventory
- Regulatory friendly with all documentation included
The challenge in Communities: Maximizing awareness and encouraging participation in disaster preparedness activities to affect change at the community level. Click here for more tips.